Sunday, July 16, 2006

Gary (163/365)















Gary:
His smile is my tonic. He's my soul-mate, play-mate and birthday mate. He's my world. Without him I'd be rough around my edges. Synchronicities are a common theme in his life. He's cat like, always lands on his feet headed in the right direction.

*************************
Happy Birthday Gary!
*************************

If I had it more together I would have made this post 11 days ago, but travel and duties as a mom-of-summer have wooed me away from the computer. July 16th is the day I get to add another word to my 365 blog. Officially I'm now allowed 44 words!

4 comments:

Indigo Bunting said...

Oooo, happy birthday Otter, from another 1962er!

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky to find the man on your dreams! You must be so happy. If I had a man like that, I would call him Mr. Wonderful.

In Otter Space said...

Yes but if I started calling him Mr. Wonderful his head might get too big and then he'd start leaving me anonymous comments on my blog.

In Otter Space said...

P.S. Remind me what does a "man on your dreams" do exactly?